The Chemical Society of Pakistan is pleased to recognize the achievement of CSP members in the field of chemistry.
In this respect, the Chemical Society of Pakistan invites applications from its members for awards and fellowship. The following are the categories of awards.
One person can apply for one award only. The person(s) who has received an award in the last five years from CSP is (are) not eligible for any award so the maximum number of CSP members can receive an award.
- The CSP Fellowship 2021 (Download Form)
- The CSP Gold Medal 2021 for those under 40 (Download Form)
- The CSP Best Research Paper award 2021 (Download Form): Research article published in 2021 as the corresponding author in the highest impact factor journal (ISI impact factor is acceptable only)
- The CSP Best Review article award 2021 (Download Form): Review article published in 2021 as the corresponding author in the highest impact factor journal (ISI impact factor is acceptable only)
- The CSP Overall highest impact factor award 2021 (Download Form) (ISI impact factor is acceptable only) was secured by a CSP member in 2021. The impact factor secured in 2021 will be counted while the impact factor secured before 2021 will not be considered. This award will be given on the basis of articles published in 2021 only.
An applicant cannot submit more than one application like an applicant can apply only for the research article or review.
The Chemical Society of Pakistan will award certificates of appreciation and gold medals in the inauguration ceremony of the upcoming CSP international conference 2022 to be held on November 2-4, 2022 at Khawaja Farid University of Engineering & Information Technology (KFUEIT), Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan.
The candidate should be a valid CSP member on 30th September 2022.
The last date for the submission of a hard copy of the application form along with supporting documents is October 5th, 2022. Applications received after October 5th, 2022 will not be considered.
All the applications should be sent to the following address
Prof. Dr. Haq Nawaz Bhatti (Secretary General)
The Chemical Society of Pakistan, Department of Chemistry,
The University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.